Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, January 29, 2016

January Bug Blues

The cold/flu season is in full swing in Sheridan and Gabriel and I are down with the crud.  Gabby stayed home from school Monday, but we had a nice, relaxed day playing with Legos, quesadilla fractions, and reading Calvin and Hobbes.

I'm left fighting the goo, but it's really not too bad, just enough to make me feel icky.  So, the boys and I decided to kick the bug's butt in active fashion.  We nearly dropped dead dancing to Just Dance on the Wii then the boys helped my body weight train and stretch.


Extreme planking


Gabey sat on my back while I did a straddle split forward fold, but I didn't catch that on camera.


We're set up for a quiet weekend at home with a couple scrapbook projects, lots of books, computer time, and maybe even some outdoor time if this nicer weather holds.  Here's to kicking this bug for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the boys got to spend time with John! Christmas and New Years looked like a blast and I totally dig the snow-deer! No judgement for "late" posts, just a desire to hear what's going on with all of you ridiculously good looking, talented, and apparently quite sickly folks :D Glad to hear you're getting over the coughing crud. How are the boys holding up? Hit me up at my email, or text whenever. Love and big hugs to you, the boys, and the rat from Aunt Red, Uncle Matthew, and Girl--an actual Dog! ;)