Tashkent

Tashkent

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We live!

We survived the week of snow. I would guess that we got around a total of 45 inches this week. The piles framing our driveway level with my head in places. My stud muffin of a husband logged a lot of shoveling hours this week. He's so amazing. We even managed to let the babies live! They've been troopers, actually. THe poor little guys haven't left the house since Tuesday afternoon.

We move to our own place in College Park on Saturday! Yay!! I can hardly wait. The packing is almost complete. I will be so happy to have privacy again.

I've almost compiled a satisfactory amount of notes for my essay. I'm really excited about it. I've read some fantastic essays from a variety of perspectives and I'm really happy to see the conclusions these people have reached. It's been especially exciting to learn viewpoints and applications so pertinent to Johnny's job.

Johnny is on delayed schedule tomorrow and then has a 3-day weekend. It's been so fun having him home all week.

1 comment:

Red said...

Good luck with the moving! May the salted roads be clear of traffic, may the snow-blown sidewalks be level and un-glazed. May the taxes be lower, the commute shorter, and the plows plentiful in winter :D *MWAH!*