Tashkent

Tashkent

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Days

Life has been pretty hectic the last couple weeks. I started working at Subway and I actually enjoy it very much. My coworkers are very nice and hard-working. It's a super easy job. I miss the boys terribly while I work, but it is nice to get out of the house and make a little money on my own. It's tough to give up what little time I have with Johnny, too, but it's just short term.

Gabriel is starting to crawl. He does the commando crawl and sometimes gets up on his hands and knees. He's become very chatty and he desperately wants to chase after his big brother.

Zach just seems to get smarter and smarter. He notices everything and figures out any device with short examination. I can't believe he'll be 2 in 2 months!!

We're waiting anxiously to hear from the Foreign Service job. They did contact Johnny's references last week, so we're hoping that's a good sign. We're praying to hear this week.

There really isn't much else to report. I'm trying to save for a trip to Florida. The weather has been beautiful. We're planning a trip up to the mountains tomorrow to see the flowers.

No comments: