Tashkent

Tashkent

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gluten Free - Let the Games Begin!

The gluten free goodies have arrived! We're starting with the little boy basics. We have crackers, bread, mac and cheese, pancakes, cookies, and pizza:




I started the process by gathering everything gluten-ous out of the pantry and putting it in a box. This stuff will go to the neighbors. Let's poison our friends! ;-)


My job today is to make bread to have on hand for PBJs. I have mapped out lunches for the week. I plan to supplement the gluten free carbs with boy-friendly good fat foods like peanut butter and nuts. My kids are bonkers for peanut butter and cashews. Other supplements will be fruit and white meat and I plan to try to break them into veggies a little more using peanut butter, hummus, and possibly ranch for dipping.
Tomorrow I will log the boys' heights, weights, skin condition, and overall health and the great experiment begins!

No comments: