Tashkent

Tashkent

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well, it's been a little while since I've updated, but there really isn't much to tell. Gabriel stays awake more these days so the minutes I once had to myself have diminished considerably. Both boys are happy and healthy and keep me busy from morning to night.

I got a gym membership and have been gradually get back into a respectable workout routine. It feels so good to exercise and stretch again. I'm getting close to a straddle split again. I've also made it back into my size 0 jeans; all in all not bad progress for 6 weeks post-delivery.

The financing came through for the Montana project!!! We are so excited. We expect the land deal to come through by the 1st of January and we will most likely move to Butte, MT in February. We'll continue to rent until sometime around August, at which time our cabin is projected to be finished. I hope to be all settled in just in time to give Zachary a nice 2nd birthday bash. But that's quite a ways into the future. I have enough trouble keeping the present organized.

Johnny began teaching dance lessons this week. He's so amazing. He works all day and then teaches dance a couple hours in the evenings and still finds time to be the best husband and father there is. And, dang, is he good looking.

Today consisted of Wal Mart, Health Food Store, and a trip to the inlaws. The Gators are kicking serious South Carolina butt, and Johnny only has one dance lesson today. A fairly successful day, I must say.

No comments: