Tashkent

Tashkent

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't Blink

Time is shooting by way too fast!!! My tiny baby is already five weeks old and Zachary walked up a stair today, not crawled, walked.

I thought I had just posted a couple days ago, but it's been nearly a week already. I've been too busy to realize that the days slip through my fingers so quickly.

Watching my little angels grow is truly a mixed blessing. It's beautiful to see them mature and develop and become individuals, but I don't want my babies to be boys just yet. But grow they do, and I can't slow them down. They're still babies and I'm already getting choked up. How am I going to be the day the leave for college? Yikes.

Gabriel had his 1-month checkup on Monday and he's in the pink of health. He gained three lbs. and an inch. He is perfectly precious.

It's snowing again. Icky, icky.

1 comment:

heather said...

Walked up the stairs, huh? Wow.