Tashkent

Tashkent

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

My little boy is all boy. He loves dirt, juice, and throwing hard objects at fragile items. And, of course, Mac and Cheese. I'm excited for Christmas, because I have a wonderful gift picked out for my two little men. The littler of said men will not care right away, but give him a few months. Nope, you won't pry it out of me; wait for the pictures.

We have a Halloween Party to attend Saturday night at Johnny's ballroom. We just decided on our costumes this evening. Johnny's will be very funny.

Our house is removed from any neighborhoods, so we don't expect any Trick or Treaters. That makes me sad; I love to see the costumes. As an alternative we'll head over and have dinner and candy with Grandma, then we'll hole up in her basement and watch a scary movie. Halloween is the first holiday I spent with Johnny. We weren't quite together yet, but we were already best friends. That Halloween brings back fond and not-so-fond memories. One involves a punched wall and another a party cut short by Heather dramatics (I wonder if you remember that one, Heather, dear ;). Good times. This is our 4th Halloween together.

We made a glorious discovering yesterday! A small, locally owned supermarket in town has a huge gluten free section!! I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to buy everything, but GF food is like gold, so I had to select three items. But it's nice to know that Heaven is just down the street. :)

My little ones sleep and my big one visits the gym. So I am enjoying a little solitude while I wait for my Love to get home. Although I never like to be away from Johnny, this alone time is welcome. I didn't have one moment of quiet time today, because Zachary and Gabriel timed their sleep and wakefulness just so.

Goodnight, sleep tight!

1 comment:

heather said...

*whispering* ARI...I'm hiding behind the ice machine...I think she's coming...you have to save me...

LOL! Good times!