Tashkent

Tashkent

Monday, October 6, 2008

Beautiful Gabriel

He's here! My beautiful little boy was born on October 1st at 6:59 pm. He was 5 lbs., 7 oz. and is just perfect.
Zachary is coping decently well. I think it would be much easier if I were allowed to pick him up, but I'm not supposed to lift anything heavier than little Gabe. So showing Zach that he's still my little man is a lot more difficult when he reaches for me and I can't hold him. :( Usually I end up sitting on the floor and letting him crawl into my lap.

Recovery has been incredibly fast. I'm already down to a size 4 and hope to be back to my old size in just a couple weeks. I haven't even started exercising yet.

Johnny is amazing.

Here's the new little angel:

4 comments:

heather said...

He's soooo cute! And I already have a present picked out for you...hahaha...(yes that was supposed to sound menacing). My godson will LOVE it. John might not.

Anonymous said...

sooooo happy for you! congrats!!

Jessica Holmes said...

Aw! He is so adorable! Congrats!

I just found your blog the other day, and you've been in my thoughts with all the tricky pregnancy stuff! I'll be praying for you now that all this transition goes really well!

heather said...

I totally thought you would be The Peach...

And my phone did die last night. I'll call you tonight!

Love you...