Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Navel Idea

Zachary made an astounding discovery yesterday; he found his belly button. We poked it and said, "boop" and now every time someone says "boop" he lifts his shirt. He is very proud of his belly button. He has also accomplished the great feat of climbing onto the couch unassisted. This speaks of future horrors for the upholstery.

I remember why I decided never to argue politics or religion over facebook. It's so completely fruitless. Who are you going to convince on Facebook? And if you stand no chance of making a difference, why argue? It only causes unneeded stress. So, I now reinstate my vow and apologize to the Facebook gods for breaking my oath.
In further retrospect, why would I argue with a liberal at all? They've proven time and again that they can't think, anyway. So pointless.

Finally got a picture of Gabriel smiling! Well, sort of...it's more of the Harrison Ford side-smirk, but it counts, ok?

I had the worst headache I've had in ages last night. It's still lingering, but now it's bearable. Waking up with a headache kills the whole day. Even Advil at 2 am didn't cure it, but my wonderful husband got me a Dr. Pepper before he went to work and the caffeine helped a lot.

Last night we ate deer that Johnny shot and butchered himself. What a man! :) It was delicious, but I remember why I don't eat red meat. Ugh. So sad.

We have a very important dinner tomorrow night. I'm very excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you about the debate-on-Fbook thing :P