Tashkent

Tashkent

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Career Decisions

I've finally decided definitely what I will do when I go back to school. I have about half a semester worth of credits left to get my bachelor's degree in economics. Although I will have to take another 30 credits just because I would be transferring to another school, but it's still the least work I would have to go to get a degree. Odds are I will go back to school when Johnny does his hazard tour.

After my bachelor's I will get a teaching certificate. My career moves will depend on what my boys are up to. I may homeschool them and simply tutor, or I will try to teach at a private school overseas and put my boys in that school.

Eventually I may get a Master's and apply with the foreign service. They have job opportunities for couple tandem jobs, meaning Johnny and I could work together. That's way down the road, though.

So, there it is, my 20 year plan. Babies, travel and uncertainty make this plan very sketchy, but that's the outline.

2 comments:

Red said...

Awesome! I think it's a great idea having a goal to work towards, especially one that would include you and John traveling together. I can't imagine the two of you apart. Very fantastic chica :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you have a lot of neat options ahead of you! How exciting!