Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, November 20, 2009

Plans

It's nice when they start to take shape. There are now plans for language training, plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and plans for my little start-up business. Plans yield such a nice sense of purpose.

Johnny's family flies out for Christmas, which will be so nice! I'm so relieved that we don't have to go to Sheridan. I desperately wanted to see my wonderful family in-law, but the prospect of flying to Montana or Colorado and then driving to Sheridan with the babies sounded daunting. And the destination would have been Sheridan... As it stands I get to see some of my favorite people in the world and we all get to galavant around the city together without worrying about frigid temperatures or cribs. I'm very excited. I hope everyone else involved is equally so.

I made my first Mary Kay sale and booked my first facial! I'm so excited. I genuinely believe in the products I'm trying to sell, so that helps a lot. At least I hope it will.

The immediate plan is to cuddle with Johnny and watch the new Star Trek. I have low expectations. About the movie part, not the cuddle part....

2 comments:

Red said...

I *loved* the new Star Trek, I was not let down. What'd you think??

Red said...

Okay, but side-note it was really distracting cause the new Kirk looks like John Rhys Myers or whatever, the guy who was in the movie "August Rush" and plays Henry VIII in the HBO show "The Tudors" ...very distracting.