Tashkent

Tashkent

Monday, November 9, 2009

Shameless Plug

For my Mary Kay business! I just started as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and I am really excited. Please check out my website: http://www.marykay.com/athurow1/default.aspx
and let me know if I can help you with you skin care needs. There are products for men, too! Plus, with the holidays coming up skin care products make great gifts for lady friends.

Ok, enough advertising for the day.

We had a wonderful weekend. Saturday saw attempts to potty train His Highness, but to no avail. He's just not ready, I believe. We'll try again in a month or so. There was also a potluck with co-workers and a Gator game. I love Gator games, but I really don't like them at prime time. It's way past my bedtime.

We had a beautiful time in the city on Sunday just wandering around seeing the sights. The boys' favorite site was the WWII memorial; it had fountains. Sunday was also our "Date-iversary;" we've been "together" for 4 years. Time flies way too fast.

We're officially learning Spanish for our tenure language. Training starts January 4th. Once Johnny finishes training we'll head for India.

MOPS meeting tomorrow and vacation day for Johnny on Wednesday courtesy of Veterans' Day. Yay for pointless (for us) federal holidays!

No comments: