Tashkent

Tashkent

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Face plant

We had an ultrasound today to check on Gabriel's growth. He's a touch on the small side, but his heartbeat and breathing are great and his growth is consistent. I'll get check on my dilating status next week, but they didn't want to risk stripping the membranes any further this week. Next week they would not stop Baby from coming if he decides to make his appearance. And he could decide any day; his face is planted at the opening. It looks like he's trying to peek out. They couldn't even get a picture of his face because he was too far down. Basically, when I dilate to 10 cm, that boy will be outta there.

I was very impressed with Sarah Palin's speech. She was classy, funny, and to the point. If she were running for president, I would probably vote for her. Unfortunately, I must remind everyone that McCain is actually the presidential candidate and Palin is merely the VP. The VP really doesn't hold much sway when all is said and done. The real plus side would be preparation for presidency for her. Still, I just can't vote for Mr. Big-Government. I'm still a conservative.

I'm praying Zachary sleeps tonight. He was up almost the entire night last night and I only made it through today by taking a nap when he did. My poor little man is cutting molars. :(

Have I mentioned lately that Johnny is amazing?

No comments: