Tashkent

Tashkent

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Potty Training

Zach used the potty today! *cue Hallelujah Chorus* He started grunting so I asked him if he needed to use the potty. We made a beeline for the bathroom and he sat on it. He got a little panicked when he actually pooed and jumped up and sat on my lap. It was worth it. We flushed his specimen down the big toilet and he waved goodbye to his handiwork.

The rest of the day was spent reading children's books. Yes...ALL DAY. Zach is so interested in his books now. How am I supposed to say no to reading? So I read...over and over and over and over. But it was so cute. He's such a little doll.

Gabriel is rolling all over the place. He got himself wedged under his bouncy seat and also stuck against the wall. He'll be crawling in no time. I think he's also finally teething.

And he's awake...gotta go.

No comments: