Tashkent

Tashkent

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring

The weather is finally cooperating! It was a bit nippier than May 10th should be, but at least the sun was shining. I even got to play frisbee for almost an hour this afternoon.

As holidays go, this wasn't the best I've ever had. I woke up with a headache, which is never a good start to the day. The boys and I played around and called Grandma and Great-Grandma and Johnny slept in. He had a rough couple days driving to and from Twin Falls for his teaching demo/second interview. Church was nice, but it was one of the worst music Sundays ever. Those Presbyterians needs a song leader! :)
Johnny and I made dinner for Johnny's parents. Johnny's giving his mom a dance lesson for Mother's Day.
The boys and I took naps while Johnny went to play frisbee, but i was feeling sicker and sicker. Once the boys got up I went to the park and Johnny let me play frisbee for a while. We got home and I promptly got even sicker in the bathroom for a while.
I got to talk to Heather for a bit, which always helps a day go better.
Johnny zonked around 6:30 and Gabey followed suit soon after. Zach was put to bed at 7:30, but went into hysterics and didn't settled down until I drove him around for a bit.
My headache finally went away so I decided I needed a nice Mother's Day evening. I had a bath with magnolia salts and I went to get a frosty and french fries. Now I'm watching "Man on Fire" and enjoying the quiet.

This was probably a really boring post. Deal with it! I'm relaxing.

No comments: