Tashkent

Tashkent

Sunday, December 21, 2008

C-c-cold

It's another weekend of negatives. Once again, we have not hit 0 in three days. It's hardest on Zach because he loves to go outside, but I can't let that sensitive skin get damaged.

The surprise for Johnny went over great! A friend gave us a coupon to the Best Western here in town; it included free dunner and breakfast and a free stay in the jaccuzi suite. It was so nice.

This weekend also held some tragedy. My grandma died on Saturday morning. She had been in the ICU for a couple days and my mom was there holding her hand. It's especially sad because Saturday was my parents' 28th anniversary. The rest of my family headed up to MD today. I wish I could go.

We're all set for Christmas. I can't believe how fast December has flown. We'll be in MT before we know it.

2 comments:

Red said...

Ari I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandma, have Johnny give you a hug from me. *mwah*

heather said...

ari...this weekend was INSANE. But I'm calling you today...come hell or high water. I hope we get to talk soon. Love and I'm so sorry about your grandma.