Tashkent

Tashkent

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Honey, I'm home!

It's a typical day for me, the June Cleaver wanna-be. It is currently 10:00 am and I have already made the bed, cleaned the bedroom, started dinner in the crockpot, changed three diapers (including a poopey one), nursed the baby, done my French lesson and done the breakfast dishes. I would continue my 50s homemaker prowess and go clean the bathroom and primp, but I currently have a sleeping infant in one arm. That will have to be remedied, because I haven't even washed my face yet.

I had a headache all night, so I didnt sleep as deeply as I have been lately. This meant dreams, and lots of them. Each time I woke up to nurse Gabey a new dream started when I fell back asleep. The last was an entertaining story, but the first two were incredibly unpleasant. I'm glad I'm not a prophetess.

I seriously need to get ahold of Heather. I need a good, long girl-talk. Too many boys in my life! :)

3 comments:

heather said...

I'm around tonight...CALL ME! ;)

Talk to you soon...

Anonymous said...

French? are you teaching yourself French?

Arianna said...

Oui, mademoiselle. Je m'etudie le francais. J'ai etudier en l'ecole secondaire.