Tashkent

Tashkent

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heat Wave!!

It's 7 degrees outside! Time to go swimming! HA!
Seriously though, today was the first time in three days it's been above zero. We bought an extra space heater and covered the windows with plastic. The ice on the inside of the front windows finally melted this morning (also the first time in three days).

Christmas is only 8 days away!! That doesn't even seem possible. Two weeks until 2009. In 3 days my parent will have been married for 28 years. My babies will be 3 months and 16 months. Time goes way too fast. Can you believe I'll be celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary in 1 1/2 months?

My weekly Wal Mart trip is tomorrow. That's always an exciting event. It's a lot of fun to see how miserly I can be with my grocery shopping. $26 is my record. I save my receipts and make a game of how much I can drop my monthly expenses. I keep a neat, nerdy little notebook of all my weekly spending. Yes, I am a homeschooler.

I LOVE JOHNNY!!

No comments: