Tashkent

Tashkent

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

It is, indeed! What a perfectly beautiful day - sunny with a high of 75.

We celebrated by walking around the National Mall and hitting up a Micky D's on 17th St. Now I'm sitting on the couch pretending that this blog post is important so that I can further delay going downstairs to hang the laundry to dry. I wish we had an outside clothes line...

All my boys are sleeping. There is one on each couch and one in a crib. Looks like I wore them out today. Sweet serenity.

I found a promising full scholarship for UMass and will work on the application process this week. I also plan to start working on my inventory lists since that will be a huge undertaking with my dedicated little helpers running around. You see, I have to make full inventory lists of every single item in my apartment and sort them into types of shipping (Via boat, unaccompanied air, accompanied air, and carry-on). It's always a little too surreal to categorize one's entire life.

Gabriel is becoming increasingly interested in the potty which is causing me increasing concern that he will decide he's ready to potty train right in the middle of moving. That would be fun, wouldn't it? I won't do it; you can't make me, not even with your big, blue eyes and mind powers!

Johnny has his second Spanish evaluation on Monday. This one will be very tell tale. It will give us a much better idea of our timeframe as far as whether we will leave as scheduled of leave a bit earlier. Exciting!! Pray for my man, please!

Ok, laundry, you win; I'm coming.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy spring to you, too!
Believe it or not, we've actually had enough of a seasonal change this year to really long for spring!