Tashkent

Tashkent

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blah

That is the perfect word to sum up today. It describes the weather, my tummy and current events.

It's cloudy and snowy with a light wind. It's supposed to snow about an inch tonight, but today it's just been sleeting on and off. Winter should go away now.

I must have eaten a bit of gluten somewhere, because my stomach has been off all week. Yucky. I hate tummy aches.

Not much happening today, tomorrow or yesterday. In fact, aside from regular daily duties, nothing at all will happen until the National Championship on Thursday. This is such a change from my old life of running every which way until I feel like I'm going in circles. Nope, now it's just bottles, diapers and chores.

I ordered my anniversary present to Johnny. It's hard to believe that next month I will have been married for three years. Time goes too fast.

Zach's awake!

No comments: