Tashkent

Tashkent

Monday, January 26, 2009

Montezuma

I don't know if it's food poisoning, gluten (no idea from where, though), or a virus, but Montezuma is having its revenge. Johnny was up all night and I was up for most of it. That makes me believe it can't possibly be gluten, because Johnny wouldn't be reacting. The point is, we're sick, tired, and in possession of two children who don't care. Fortunately, they're both being very well-behaved.

Johnny's apparently supposed to try to drag himself in to work at some point today and I don't know if he'll cancel his lessons tonight or not. Poor guy. I need to fit grocery shopping in somewhere.

I'm laying on the couch right now and Johnny is in the rocking chair, because Zach decided to dump an entire glass of water on our bed. It's gonna be a great day.

No comments: