Tashkent

Tashkent

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Epic Fail

Allow me to enumerate the way this day has been an epic fail:

1) Zach, Gabriel, and I are all sick. Zach is a faucet nose, Gabey is coughing, and my throat is so sore I can barely talk.

2) It did not get above zero until noon. It is currently a balmy 2 degrees.

3) In my attempts to trim Zach's hair I clipped his ear, like the poor little sicky needed to be more miserable. It took me 15 minutes to get it to stop bleeding.

4) Seemingly in revenge, Zach took the lid off his sippy cup and dumped the entire cup of milk on the floor. He dumped the first half in the front hall and the other half in the kitchen.

5) There is a good 6" of snow on the ground.

6) Johnny isn't coming home today between work and dance. He left around 8:20 and won't be home until near 10.

7) I'm too sick to workout or sing..

I think that about does it. I'm neglecting my "To Do" list for today and pushing everything to tomorrow. On the bright side, this Saturday is supposed to be near 60! I might get to go for a jog if I'm well enough.

3 comments:

heather said...

You are not an epic failure! You rock EVERYTHING! ;) And I love you.

Lee Ann said...

I am soooo sorry! We just got over being sick and I know how miserable it is to be sick with one sick baby, I'm sure 2 is worse. Wish I could help! Hope you all get feeling better soon!

Red said...

Oh honey bear! *hugs!* I can't imagine pretending to be sane with two sick boys, half a foot of snow, zero weather, and sick myself. You are a trooper sweetie. Accidents happen. It's okay. Although Zach might develop a phobia about cutting his hair and wear dreadlocks in revenge... JUST KIDDING! OMG I'M KIDDING!!! He's a baby, he'll forget it, and when he's older he'll grouse about it with good humor. And if your wretched children ever complain, then they can have Auntie Red guilt them into good behavior cause I've got a looooooooong memory for this stuff (and I'm 1/2 Catholic... guilt I can do ;D ) I love you, you're wonderful, and you're the most EPICALLY FANTASTIC MOM on the whole planet. *mwah!*