Tashkent

Tashkent

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Improving

The days are getting longer and warmer. The snow is nearly gone and the sniffles are slowly subsiding. Zach and Gabriel are still a little off, but they are definitely almost well. In my exuberance over my improved (though not fully recovered) health I practiced ballroom for an hour, did ab work, ran a mile, went out to lunch, went over to dinner at the in-laws, and various other activities... Consequently it was a wonderful day, but I can barely stay awake long enough to type this. Sooooo tired.
Church tomorrow, possibly a game of frisbee, and I've been promised another ballroom lesson. And it's supposed to be 60 degrees!!

Life is good.

Thanks for all the well-wishes. We really are feeling much better. Almost recovered.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

So glad! Hope you still get some rest so you can completely beat this thing!