Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, August 29, 2008

Ladies' Man

Zachary is an all-star! The doctor's words, not mine. Although very, very puny, his development is excellent and his health is superb. He's a champ. He was very pleased to show off his new walking skills to the nurses and receptionist. The receptionist even followed us back to his room to play with him. What a lady-killer. Not only did he charm the entire office staff, he won the hearts of every lady at US Bank, and delightedly waved to people from Daddy's second floor office window.

I waited to take my medicine until about half an hour ago. I'm too afraid to drive while I'm on it. Procardia lowers blood pressure, and since mine is already freakishly low, I get terrible headaches, dizzy spells, and nausea. So, I suffered through contractions most of the morning, but it was a delight to spend a morning being able to focus on life in general. I hope I can make it through two weeks on this stuff.

The mice had the audacity to eat my chocolate!! Even mice should know better than to mess with a pregnant woman's chocolate stash. This is war, people.

No comments: