Tashkent

Tashkent

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Living Large

My husband is my hero. It seems the longer we're together the more difficult it is to be apart. Johnny returned from his seminar in Cheyenne yesterday evening and I felt like I could breath again. We haven't even been married three years yet and five days of separation is like living a nightmare. What will it be like in 20 years? I hope to never find out.

Zachary spent dinnertime chewing on the table. The poor little bugger is cutting his canines. I doped him up on Motrin right before he went to bed and he went to sleep easily. I pray that he will get some rest and relief tonight.

Being pregnant for the majority of 2 years really gives new meaning to the term "living large." Last month I, once again, packed away my cute little size 1 GAP jeans in favor of the ever-flattering Motherhood Maternity elastic waistband. Fortunately, the juniors section of Wal-Mart abounds with the news style of blouse that looks made for big, fat preggos like me, so I can remain somewhat trendy.

2 months until little Gabriel is due!! We bought a changing table with shelves today and I was finally able to begin organizing the nursery. I dug out the tiny 0-3 month sizes in preparation for Boy #2. Zachary did not seem pleased, but I'm not sure he even realizes why he wouldn't be.

No comments: