Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, April 30, 2010

CHECK!

The first big check on my India To Do List has been marked! Pre-India immunizations are complete.

We're turning in passport paperwork this afternoon, but no check goes in that box until I have those little buggers in my hands. That's a total of 6 passports - four black and two blue. We'll get the boys' blue passports later (read: when we can afford it) since we won't need them for quite a while. Blue are tourists passports and we only need to use them if we are going on a voluntary vacation. Let's face it, after a couple 10+ airplane rides with two toddlers we're going to be fun'd out for a while.

Also, newsflash: Unofficial (until exact dates are confirm by Mama O) trip to Florida on May 20-27. Which puts me home just in time to (unofficially) see Stewie and Zach! Yay! Fun-ness (and exhaustion) abounds.

In closing I have just one thing to say - I really, really want a Cherrybrook Kitchen Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie right now. Sadface.

No comments: