Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, April 2, 2010

This calls for caffeine...

A re-cap of my day circa 10 A.M.

Gabriel awoke at 6:30 am

Zach woke up at 7:30 and we dealt with a bout of diarrhea.

I had to get a splinter out of the center of Zach's palm.

Zach is obviously not feeling well and has been strategically planting himself in front of me throughout the morning in an effort to get picked up but is only actually managing to trip me over and over and over again.

Laundry is folded and put away; dishes are done; boys are fed and dressed; floors are scrubbed; yoga is done.

I'd say the above list more than qualifies me for a second Dr. Pepper. Yep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo! And I thought baby sitting 8 kids for 3 hours this morning called for a nap! (It did, but you could use one, too!)