Tashkent

Tashkent

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrecti-birthday!


I'm pretty sure I've shared my birthday with Resurrection Day before. I'm used to the two being close together. It's such a fun time of year. I also have the privilege of sharing my birthday with my baby sister. She's a teenager today!! AGH!!!!! I had a beautiful birthday; the only thing that could have improved it would have been to spend it with Hannah.

Johnny started the day off right by letting me lounge in bed while he fed the kidlets and did the dishes. He's amazing. He also gave them chocolate for breakfast. See?


Next we played in the park and had "Cold Juice" (Zach's name for icees). Daddy got some great action shots of Zach swinging.



We returned for lunch and naps and then headed out to another park. We finished out the day with Chinese food and Toy Story 2. Now I'm off to do yoga, take a bath, and watch a movie while cuddling with my lovey. My family is so wonderful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah is 13?! Weird.
Happy birthday, and your babies are cute. :)

heather said...

I love you guys! So glad you had a nice birthday! ;)