Tashkent

Tashkent

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homestretch

Here we go! We're about to start our last week in our apartment. Pack out happens on Friday. We'll stay in our apartment Friday night on air mattresses and head to our hotel on Saturday. We have a super busy week ahead of us. Eye appointments, haircuts, shopping, last minute packing, organizing, and my last grocery trip in the United States!!

I have a very complex grocery system. I have molded it into an art form and I take great pride in whittling my grocery bill down each week. I average $60/week, which I believe to be not to shabby for a family of 4 in Washington, D.C. Since I only go once a week tomorrow will my last all out grocery trip before we go. Next time I get back to meal planning I'll be perusing the grocer stalls in New Delhi, India.

5 days until pack out! 16 days until we fly for India. Whoa.

1 comment:

TulipGirl said...

If you ever get time (ha, ha!) your fine art of DC shopping would be of GREAT interest to those of us new to the area. I knew just how to shop and save in Florida, but here? Yikes!