Tashkent

Tashkent

Friday, November 2, 2012

Gardening

We have a big space in our back yard area for a garden.  At the moment there are some tiny, ugly little plants dotted in the garden patch.  You can see them behind Gabey in this first picture.  Once rainy season ends I plan to hoe them all up and plant our seedlings.  The plan is lettuce, peppers, pumpkin, squash, and strawberries.  These are all the veggies we eat the most and I like strawberry smoothies.  This is also entirely experimental since I have no idea what will grow here other than mango, coconut, and durian.



Little boys, puppies, and dirt.  We have the complete set in this household.  What more do you need in life?


Pepper seeds


And the final ingredient.



Birds have already eaten the pumpkin seeds out of the pots.  I need to replant and allow them to sprout inside.  The peppers appear intact.  We'll see what happens!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I will enjoy seeing how the garden grows.