Tashkent

Tashkent

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Belle Journee

It's such a beautiful day out! It's 55 degrees. I'm waiting for the boys to wake up from naps so we can play outside.

My back is feeling much better. I can walk without limping and lay on it without cringing. It really only hurts badly when there's pressure on it.

Yesterday I went to the Salvation Army in hopes of finding some shoes to go with my little black dress, which I plan to wear to the party at Johnny's ballroom on Saturday. I also needed to find some new pants for Zach, who has worn through his jeans. Both attempts were unsuccessful, but I did find a booster seat for $3. Hurray for small victories.

I auditioned for community theatre on Sunday. To put it as nicely as possible, competition in Sheridan, WY isn't nearly as steep as it is in Orlando, FL. Johnny auditioned last night and apparently the director told him I was amazing. I am not amazing, but that does bode well for casting. Parts will be posted on Friday.

Gabriel was fussy yesterday for the first time ever. He was very gassy, so I guess that was the problem. He fussed every time I moved more than 2 feet away from him. He's happy as a clam again today though. I think rice cereal may be the trouble. I just started him on it and he's fussy the day after he eats it. I've been giving it to him every other day, so we'll see how he does tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay community theater fun! :)

Red said...

I just imagined Gabe dressed in a clam outfit... and thanks to your superior genetics and his own happy disposition, he's the cutest little bivalve mollusk-baby on the planet :D

Unknown said...

You mean the competition isn't as stiff as Share the Fun? ;)