Tashkent

Tashkent

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Frosty'd!

People give you the oddest looks when you walked into Wendy's with a baby strapped to you front and a happy toddler in tow, but, what can I say? We wanted a Frosty and I didn't have a car. Wendy's is only about 200 ft. from my house; true, it's off a busy main road, but Zach is a pretty obedient kid and he loves to walk outside. I didn't want to deal with the double stroller, so I just strapped Gabriel into the front pack and held Zach's hand and we made an outing of it. Zach flirted shamelessly and Gabriel slept. It was a fun time. And it was out of the house. Yay!

I searched for the music I thought I still had for "Taylor, the Latte Boy," but, apparently, when I quit Singers I threw the music away rather gleefully. Can't blame me, it was a miserable chapter in my life. So, I have decided to sing "Home" from Beauty and the Beast. It shows of my range better anyway.

However, in the process of digging through boxes of unpacked books and miscellaneous, I discovered some unopened DVDs that Johnny bought right before we moved. These DVDs included "Mary Poppins." Naturally, we watched it and at "Steppin' Time" I was obligated to dance for old times' sake. "Old times" being when my brother and I were little and danced, jumped, and frolicked from sofa to coffee table to chair and back to that classic tune. Of course, Zach wanted to join in, so I danced the whole song holding him. I was too tired to get through my workout, but I think I'll be ok.

In other news, I am addicted to these ridiculous little surveys floating around facebook. Don't judge me.

You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks.

Answer True or False

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? True
Q: Been arrested? False
Q: Do you like someone? True
Q: Held a snake? True
Q: Been suspended from school? False
Q: Sang karaoke? False
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? True
Q: Laughed until you started crying? True
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? True
Q: Kissed in the rain? True
Q: Sang in the shower? True
Q: Sat on a roof top? True
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? True
Q: Broken a bone? True
Q: Shaved your head? False
Q: Played a prank on someone? True
Q: Shot a gun? True
Q: Donated Blood? False

Just be 100% truthful

LAST PERSON.

1. You hung out with? Zach
2. You texted? Johnny
3. You were in a car with? Johnny
4. Went to the movies with? Can barely remember...I think it was the latest Bond movie
5. Person you went to shop with? Beth
6. You talked on the phone? Karina
7. Made you laugh? Zach
8. You hugged? Zach.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? Sun
2. Winter or Fall? Fall
3. Left or Right? Left
4. Sunny or rainy? Sunny
5. Where do you live? Wyoming :(
6. Club or pub? Pub
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? Yes
8. Do you want to get married? Check
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
10. What time is it? 7:32
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? To be financially secure and adopt a little girl
13. Do you cook? Yes
14. Current mood? Content

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? Yes
2. Sang? Yes
3. Listened to music? Yes.
4. Danced Crazy? Yes
5. Cried? No
6. Liked someone you can't have? No

25 FIRSTS ...

1.Who was your first prom date? No one
2. Who was your first roommate? Courtney Yeutter
3.What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Never been drunk.
4. What was your first job? Filing at my dad's office
5. What was your first car? '98 F-150
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? It was someone from my church and I was very little; I don't remember
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mommy
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Baltimore
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never have.
11. Who was your first Best Friend?Anjali DeMarco
12. Who are your best friends? Johnny and Heather, but I have other very, very dear friends
13. Where was your first sleepover? the Hinely's house
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Johnny
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? I haven't been one
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? Gave Zach his breakfast
17. What was the first concert you went to? Orlando Philharmonic
18. What was the last concert you went to? Hootie and the Blowfish
19. First tattoo or piercing? None
20. First celebrity crush? None
21. Current celebrity crush? None
22. First crush? Lado Chikhladze
23. Current crush? Johnny
24. First pet? Shoes, my kitty cat
25. Most embarrassing photo? Passport photo; it's hideous

No comments: