Tashkent

Tashkent

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's been a lovely day. Johnny has been home since noon yesterday and will be home until Tuesday morning. Oh, I love useless American holidays. And I love Johnny. A lot. He even gave me a dance lesson today. =D
We really didn't do much of anything for Valentine's Day, aside from the dancing and other obvious activities. Zach was pretty whiny most of the day, but he chippered up for the evening at Grandma and Grandpa's. Gabriel was a doll all day. He's getting so big and strong. He's really working those abs, trying to sit up.

In other news I have made myself sick stuffing my face today. My size 5 ring literally fell off my finger in a restaurant bathroom yesterday; I'm glad it clanged on the floor or else I would have had no idea. I can also pull off size 2 jeans without unbuttoning them. Fortunately I will be attempting to wean Gabriel in less than 2 months, so I just have to stave off waifishness for a couple months.

Church and stirfry tomorrow. Life is good.

3 comments:

Red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red said...

You rotten scrawny wretch, I'm glad you had a good day with Jon and the boys. I needed to add...you would've also had a good day with Jeanne, Keri, and Me... *winkwink*nudgenudge* *insertinappropriatejokeshere* :D Miss you!

Unknown said...

Arianna!
I was just thinking about you the other day, and here I stumbled upon your site through Jenna's! Looks like you're doing wonderfully. :) Your boys are beautiful!