Tashkent

Tashkent

Monday, February 16, 2009

Chillaxin'

Gabriel is sleeping, Zachary is playing with pots and pans, Johnny is teaching dance, and I am sitting on the couch, wiped out by sleepless nights and cleaning up after my three boys all day. :) There's really no news, so I'm entertaining you and myself with this pointless questionaire:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I didn't have a prom.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Gin and cranberry

4. What was your FIRST job? Filing at my dad's office

5. What was your FIRST car? '98 F-150 sigh...awesomeness

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Johnny

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? At 3 this morning when I was first awakened or at 7 this morning when I got up for good? Gabriel in the first case, because he woke me up; Johnny in the second, because he rolled over on me. :)

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? My mommy

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Baltimore

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Anjali DeMarco; no, I haven't heard from her in ages.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? the Sonshine Club 4-H girls sleepover at the Hinely's

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Who can talk back? Johnny; but technically I talked to Gabriel first while I nursed him.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Aunt Linda and Uncle Paulo. I was two and the flowergirl.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Nursed Gabriel

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra

16. FIRST tattoo? Don't have one

17. First piercing? None

18. First foreign country you've been to? Canada

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Beauty and the Beast

20. When was your FIRST detention? I've never been to school.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Maryland

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Courtney Yeutter

23. If you had one wish, what would it be? I can't tell you that! It won't come true!

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Tap dance

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? No idea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that truck!

I'm just so tickled that I found you on here! Crazy how life can change in just a few years, huh? I was helping out at Federation on Saturday and got to thinking about your piano quartet. I was in one, too, my last two years of high school. Good times. :)